Welcome Back to Mass - A Few Pointers
During the week preparations have been made to make the church compliant with all the regulations governing places where the public gather. You can help us to make this return to public worship go well.
A few pointers:
- Come early.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer, or use what is provided.
- Look around the church, three colours are used to indicate available space. Sit in the Green zone, leave the Red spaces free, notice the yellow tape showing the 2 metres social distancing.
- Follow the guidance of the stewards, they are parishioners like yourselves and happy to help you find an available space.
- If you arrive and see the “FULL” notice at the door feel free to follow the Mass outside and come after Mass for Communion.
- Don’t crowd the doors entering or leaving, give everyone their space.
- Please don’t come every day, and when there is a funeral please leave the seats for the family and the mourners.
- If you can come during the week, please do so and leave the space at weekends for others.
- Remember that the Sunday Obligation is not operative during the pandemic.
- There will be no baskets passed during Mass so please watch out for the collection buckets at the doors. Feel free to donate online at https://www.clonskeaghparish.ie/
Thanks to everyone who has helped keep the parish alive and active during the pandemic and please remember in your prayers all those who were bereaved at this difficult time.