Level 5, Religious Service Restrictions
Happy New Year. I hope everyone has had time for rest and relaxation with family and friends over the holiday period, albeit in a limited way.
Since December 30th and for at least one month we are operating our parish under level 5 restrictions, the details of these restrictions are available on the gov.ie website.
The churches are open for private prayer and those over 70 and those with underlying conditions are asked to limit their contacts, stay in place at home in so far as possible and to exercise a heightened sense of personal care.
The Parish Office is closed to the public and not available for in person visits to book masses or get Mass cards.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as the emails are checked remotely.
We all need to exercise caution in our interactions with the public and with each other. The norms of social distance, hand washing, and masks are to be strictly observed.
Fr Joe Mullan Adm.
Further to the Government announcement regarding the move to Level 5, the following Religious Service restrictions apply
- With effect from the 26th December 2020 Religious services will move online
- Places of worship may remain open for private prayer
• With effect from the 24th December 2020up to 10 mourners can attend
• With effect from 3 January 2020, up to 6 guests are permitted to attend a wedding ceremony and reception, whether indoors or outdoors
From 27th December you must stay within your county unless you need to leave for essential purposes, which includes:
- to attend a wedding or funeral
- to visit a grave