Level 5, Religious Service Restrictions
We are operating our parish under level 5 restrictions, the details of these restrictions are available on the gov.ie website.
The churches are open for private prayer and those over 70 and those with underlying conditions are asked to limit their contacts, stay in place at home in so far as possible and to exercise a heightened sense of personal care.
The Parish Office is closed to the public and not available for in person visits to book masses or get Mass cards.
Please email email@example.com as the emails are checked remotely.
We all need to exercise caution in our interactions with the public and with each other. The norms of social distance, hand washing, and masks are to be strictly observed.
Fr Joe Mullan Adm.
Further to the Government announcement regarding the move to Level 5, the following Religious Service restrictions apply
- Religious services will move online
- Places of worship may remain open for private prayer
• With effect from the 24th December 2020 up to 10 mourners can attend
• With effect from 3 January 2021, up to 6 guests are permitted to attend a wedding ceremony and reception, whether indoors or outdoors
You must stay within your county unless you need to leave for essential purposes, which includes:
- to attend a wedding or funeral
- to visit a grave